Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Tristan Koriya - What I stand for

I am a member of the Round Table, which does such great work for local causes. Every year on Christmas Day I volunteer at Lutterworth Open Christmas which provides a festive meal and entertainment for local people who need a bit of extra company at this time of the year. I have completed the three-peaks challenge four times and helped to raise thousands of pounds for various charities.
 I proudly serve as an Army Reservist with the Royal Logistics Corps.
 My sense of duty and caring for others comes from my parents. My mother worked in the NHS for 26 years. My father has been a factory worker for 30 years after serving in the Armed Forces.
 Sarah and I are expecting our first child. I worry about the future our child will have under a Tory government. The gap between the richest and the poorest is wider than ever. I want to build a Britain that works for the many, not the few. That means building the homes we need to rent and to buy. It means keeping our communities safe. It means giving our schools the funding they need. And it means restoring our NHS to its place as the envy of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment